Tunisian crochet, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways….
1. Tunisian crochet is quick and easy to learn. Even someone with no crocheting experience can pick it up in as little as 15 minutes.
2. Tunisian crochet can look like crochet, knitting or even weaving; all with ONE hook!
3. Tunisian crochet can easily be made into a firm fabric for some applications or a soft, drapey fabric for elegant lace.
4. You can work flat, in-the-round and even in a join-as-you-go method.
5. You can create projects that look like knit in far less time.
6. It’s truly the best medium if you like felted projects. And, felted projects are perfect for beginners because it hides any inconsistencies in gauge.
Intrigued yet? Click on my recent blog post here to see the online classes I have available and you could be on your way to making a Tunisian crochet project right now. Today!